- Design and compounding advancements in the Firestone FD691 drive radial for tandem axle applications help deliver the fuel-efficiency performance demanded by long- and regional-haul fleets. And with features like continuous shoulder and high-rigidity tread pattern, casing durability and long tread life are not sacrificed. Plus, the FD691 is EPA SmartWay® verified and CARB-compliant.
- Tie bars control movement of the center and second tread blocks for low rolling resistance and long, even wear.
- Continuous shoulder offers long, even wear and reduced rolling resistance by controlling movement of the ribs and blocks during rotation.
- Flow-through design allows for water evacuation to enhance road grip.
- Deep 26/32nds tread means more original tread life for high removal mileage.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.