Information / Technical Support
Information / Technical SupportSelect Location
BASYS Fleet Analyzer
BASYS Fleet Analyzer is a comprehensive, problem-solving software tool that allows Atlanta Commercial Tire to help your fleet control tire costs and combat vehicle downtime.
Why Consider the BASYS Fleet Analyzer?
- Accurate, customized reports on in-service tire inspections, out-of-service tire analysis, performance tracking and vehicle inspections.
- Prevention of lost productivity and downtime costs for our fleet by flagging tires before they become a problem.
- Offer your fleet more real time knowledge and control so they can budget more effectively.
BASYS Fleet Inventory
Fleet managers today need to make informed decisions faster in an ever-changing business environment. Atlanta Commercial Tire and Bridgestone/Bandag have responded in an effort to improve your tire management process. BASYS fleet inventory is the only web-based system that gives the fleet an in-depth view of inventory and analysis reports for better control.
The Benefits of BFI
- A consolidated view of BBTS/Atlanta Commercial Tire held inventory for casings and retreads. This “Dashboard” allows the fleet to view raw casings, retreads, tires that require repair, and tires awaiting disposal.
- Filter the information on your tires to the way you want.
- Finished goods by the tire size or tread design.
- See casings by the tire size, age or grade.
- Check the status of individual tires on a work order.
- View corporate, regional or single terminal information.
- Information is updated daily and available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.