We’ve grown to eleven locations throughout Georgia since we first began in 1971.
Today, with 50 + years of experience in the Commercial Tire Trucking Industry we are grateful for our staff of employees and our partnerships that make us a leader in the Tire business. As an Independent tire dealer and a fierce competitor, we offer customers a wide selection of tire brands.
Why work for Atlanta Commercial Tire?
As a forward-thinking company, we look to our future employees to help us meet our goals. As a family-owned company, we look to our past to remember all the previous employees that have made us successful.
Positions at Atlanta Commercial Tire
OFF-THE-ROAD (OTR) TIRE TECH
- Familiar with Heavy Duty Commercial Trucks with articulating cranes or tire handlers.
- Knowledge of One-Piece Rims, Three-Piece Rims, and Five-Piece Rims.
- Experience with customer-dispatched calls to construction sites, quarries, and other locations.
COMMERCIAL TIRE SERVICE TECH
- Familiar with Personal Protection Equipment like safety glasses, steel-toe boots, and sturdy uniforms.
- Experienced with proper vehicle lifting and raising techniques using hydraulic jacks.
- Can respond to customer vehicles to repair and install commercial trucking, light truck, and automotive tires.
RETREAD PRODUCTION TECH
- Experienced with electronic equipment to inspect used tires or casings.
- Certifications with Bandag equipment on Buffing, Building, and Repair.
- Available to get to work for an early morning schedule.
- Must have excellent communication skills with customers and staff.
- Ensure every vehicle is inspected for needed services and appropriate recommendations are provided to customers and service techs.
- Oversee and audit recommended repairs to ensure service techs have completed the job to customer satisfaction.
- Facilitates clear and consistent communication between the shop and customers.